World's Easiest Aluminum Can Crusher and Storage System
Crush aluminum cans
- Dispenses of crushed can
- Stores crushed can
Fast, safe, easy and no mess!
Great for kids, grandparents, moms, dads and just above everyone. It's that easy!
So, why should you recycle?
Recycling saves energy, natural resources and landfill space. In the last decade Americans have thrown away over 1 million tons of aluminum cans, more than 11 million glass bottles and jars, over 4 and a half million tons of office paper and nearly 10 million tons of newspaper. Almost all of this could have been recycled.
Consider these facts when it comes to recycling:
- Since 197 more than 123,097 aluminum beverage cans are recycled every minute.
- In 1972, 53 millions pounds were recycled. Today we exceed that amount weekly.
- Recycling saves 95% of the energy required to make aluminum from ore, 95% less air pollution and 97% less water pollution.
- Used aluminum cans that are recycled, return to the store shelves within 60 days.
- Of all aluminum recycled / 63.9% is used by consumers.
- In 2000, the aluminum industry paid 1.2 billion dollars for used aluminum cans.
- On average 2/ 30 gallon bags of crushed aluminum cans are valued at $14.30
(based on aluminum costs of $.65 per pound / average bag weight of 11 pounds.)
So go ahead and give the Easy Pull Aluminum Can Crusher a try and you'll agree, this is the world's easiest to use aluminum can crusher and storage system.
The Easy Pull Aluminum Can Crusher is the last aluminum can crusher you'll ever need.